Thursday, October 23, 2014

Blood Story

Blood Story
One day, when I went to Camp with my brother, I  was really nervous because I didn't know what to do. I got a lot scared day after day. Then a day came when I was super nervous because It was night and I wasn't sleepy.  I got so scared then I went to my brothers tent. I could hear the wind whispering to the trees and then I woke my brother up and then my brothers  tent was shaking. I had a shock look on my face. I thought it was a ghost but it was actually the wind. When I went outside, I slipped off the rock and hit my head on the the sharp rock. That night my brother called my mum and dad so they could take us home.

That night when dad and mum came to take us home I was really sleepy and then I went to home with my mum and dad and my brother when we arrived at home I was really sleepy and then I asked my brother what happened. Then he told me that I slipped of the rock and hit my head on the ground. Then I fainted and then we took you home.

BY JAGDIP

No comments:

Post a Comment