Thursday, August 28, 2014

Production

Production
Beginning: 20/8/14
far…  I learnt my Line off by heart And It really stands out Some of my line I Enjoy a lot because I mostly like when I get to talk in microphone for lot of time.Our role in the production is about 20:minutes and our narko nue love it is and the new song out yet. The person who sang it Is…stan walker. When we do the last part all of the row get down grab a sign which say Aotearoa but the front row doesn't move. Because they have to sing the national anthem.

22/8/14
For the speaking park all of us has to dress up so the fishes are going to dress in fish cloth. and the narrator are going to dress in the cloth they want to wear but it has to be black. When the narrator are going to speak they are going to speak in the microphone because we tell which really happens and the maui the main part character he is has to use a microphone. because he tells where he goes and what he does.               

I like how I,m a narrator because I mostly talk in the microphone for a minute. I like when we get to sing the best and the new song out yet. We have two song the first one is poe ie and the song that I was talking about . It,s… Aotearoa. When we finished the song Aotearoa we sing a little national anthem. I don't like the part when we have to wait for the speaking kids who don’t show up at the right time.

28/8/14
My expression is all good and my personality is all right but I think that I should work more my personality. My

No comments:

Post a Comment