Friday, August 01, 2014

My aunt


My aunty
Blah, blah, blah... she keeps on talking.  How can she talk that much on the phone?   Who could she be talking to?  “Knock ,knock who’s there boo hoo!”
Sorry, don’t cry, Hahaha, I laughed out loud!! Man your funny! Sleep time but it’s only 7:30 bed Now! Rats I said to myself I should of stayed at my mums place.  Now I have to listen to the snore! Oh man, today is the saddest day



You will never know but she will do next.  She gets tea and yell out get up.       Your never know how she will speak to you, rudely sometimes  and she will not even be guilty about it. For the last time, can you not talk on the phone? I need to get in contact with one of my  friends. You will never know what she will do next. She will get a phone and keep on talking.




Where’s my tea she cries out loud! Oh, it’s coming.  “Hurry up!” she yelled out. I said I coming here  I said now get some of my cookies. No I said I’ll give you $5 dollars It’s coming I said as a greedy boy here now give me my $5 dollars. Sorry I've only got $2.  That Will work I said.


The thing that I like about my aunt is she bakes all kind of stuff for me like pizza pasta newdles and rice. The thing I really eat all day long is cake the flavor I love is chocolate and ice cream one.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you put in good detail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Work Jagdip.That was an awesome story.Keep the good work up

    ReplyDelete