Thursday, April 17, 2014

My letter

Parkvale school,
Howard St,
Parkvale,
Hastings.

10/14/14

Dear  Brendan,

Thank you for helping us to make food and all of the other activate and thank you for helping us making orange muffin and eating the fresh orange.     That was yummy!! and that was so much fun.



My favorite part of the camp was when my team and brendan was cheering for me and then I went more faster.  I want to thank my team for cheering me and making me more stronger to go out there and win it.



I would like to thank Brendan for telling us to work as team and for sporting us in every bit of the camp and helping us making human pyramid.



kind regard
Jagdip

2 comments:

  1. Awesome progress going on in your letter.Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT letter that parent will LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete